Monday, June 16, 2014

Muni Market Day x Katha Upcycled Craft Workshop

So last last Sunday June 1st, Jen Horn and the rest of the Muni team organized an awesome event called Muni Market Day. It's a community event for conscious consumption and mindful living.


Muni asked us to have an upcycling craft workshop at The Grove Rockwell. Geli and I taught the participants how to make bags and bracelets out of old shirts (posted the tutorial here on my blog). I am sharing with you photos of our workshop!

Photos by Geli Balcruz of Katha Magazine :)

The girls of Katha Magazine :)

Our craft kits are ready!

There's Rea, Mae-Ann and Patrick. He loved the batman shirt.

Van and April - two awesome ladies who came all the way from Cavite!

 The end product. Good job guys!



 Here are our lovely bracelets.

Outside were tents where you can shop, dine, and listen to live music.

And there's Jusa, KKK Coffee, Edgy Veggy, Lotus Pod and many more. 

Too bad I wasn't able to see all the pop-up shops because I had to leave early. I really wanted to buy healthy food! Anyway, that is all for now. I am looking forward to having another craft workshop with Muni next time!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    Nice blog.
    BTW, I am promoting Pixelhobby products in the Philippines. Uses soft mini-pixel to create mosaic images, a patented product. It is best for young and adult. If you have time, please visit my webpage http://www.mosaicraft-philippines.com.ph. Hope you can help me promoting to your friends.

    God Bless,
    Roncil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful post! I was eager to see an interesting stuff like that. I must appreciate this remarkable post.

    Picreel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.
    Good use of old stuff to produce something new and wonderful. We at Firstclasswristbands produce and supply wristbands throughout the world. I like your Idea and would implement it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...