Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I had for Breakfast

Good morning everyone! I'm going to cheat because I didn't really had this for breakfast today. I had this last weekend when I slept over at my parent's house in Laguna. Can you guess what it is?


Champorado at pusit! Just incase you do not know what that is, champorado is rice porridge in hot chocolate sauce. You usually cook the sticky rice with tablea or cocoa powder and then mix it with condensed milk. Yum! Now, remember I told you that chocolate goes well with salt? That's how it works with champorado. Normally, you eat this with dilis, or dried small fish. But since we didn't have it at home that day, we substituted it with dried pusit (squid), which tasted just as good.

What did you have for breakafast?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...