Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Spruce Up Old Boxes With Wrapping Paper

Hi all! Do you have old boxes in your house? You can jazz them up with wrapping paper. I'll show you how:

I have this iPad box that is large enough to put my growing collection of nail polish, so I decided to use it for this project.

This beautiful wrapping paper is from the Hallmark warehouse sale. I like that the blue flowers are made of felt paper. You can also use fabric with nice patterns.

Just follow the template down below. Solid lines mean fold and dotted lines mean you have to cut them.

I only wrapped the top cover of my box. Brush the underside of the wrapping paper with Mod Podge or office paste.

Then wait for it to completely dry. And that is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...