Monday, December 9, 2013

Make Your Own Christmas Wrapping Paper 2013

Hi All! Are you done buying the things on your Christmas list? Im about 90% done ordering my gifts and Im in the process of wrapping my presents. Last year I taught you how to make your own gift wrapping paper with gold and white paint, which you can read here and here. And this year, Im going to show you a different way to create your own design using the trusty correction fluid pen.

You will need:
-    kraft paper
-    pencil
-    correction fluid pen


First I had to sketch my design on a piece of paper. I chose Christmas balls, stars, holly and candy cane for my design. Then I measured how much kraft paper I will need for my gift box. Remember the huge roll of kraft paper that I bought last year? Yeah, I still have some. With your pencil, lightly sketch your design on the kraft paper and using your correction fluid pen draw over your pencil markings.

Heres how my design turned out:


You can erase the pencil markings if theres any showing. When youre done designing your paper, then its time to wrap your present with your awesome handmade gift wrapper!


It takes quite a while to do this thats why I only made this design for just one present. But Im sure the person who will receive your gift will definitely like it!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea! I love DIY gift wrap!

    http://happinessiscreating.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...