Monday, October 21, 2013

Baby Greeting Card

If you have read the previous post about my baby gift basket, this handmade greeting card came with it. It was a last minute decision to do it. Like literally 30 minutes before the party started. Good thing I had enough materials on stock. 


Here are my step by step instructions on how to make this:

- First I chose yellow and pink as my color scheme. Try using other color schemes like mint and peach. 

-Then I used washi tape in different patterns to make the border. I also added washi tape inside the card. 

- Next, I searched for baby onesie templates on the internet, traced it on scrapbooking paper, and cut it. 

- And then I cut two half circles with white construction paper for the holes for the legs and I punched yellow construction paper to make the buttons.

- Glue them piece by piece then your card is done. Now it's time to write your message inside!


This would also be cute as an invite for a baby shower. It took about 15 minutes to make this all in all, including searching for a template, choosing colors, etc. If you are planning to make this in large quantities, ask friends to help you and work in a conveyor belt manner so you can finish quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...