Friday, September 6, 2013

Snap and Print with PixaRoll

Dy of Oh Hello Dy introduced us to an amazing app called PixaRoll - a photo kiosk in your phone. How does it work? Imagine taking awesome photos from your phone and then having them printed and delivered to your home. It's just too genius I can't even digest it in my brain.


The company that runs the app is based in Singapore, but this time we're in for a treat because PixaRoll is arriving in the Philippines! Here's the catch, if PixaRoll Philippines gets 1000 likes on Facebook by September 12th, then there's a chance of cheaper prints. So like like like!


I'm so excited about this that I can't even decide which photos to choose. But most definitely they will be from my travels. I have plenty of memories from those trips and once my photos are printed, they will remind me that I should travel and explore a lot more!


So stay tuned for my photos and for the mean time, like PixaRoll on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and on Instagram!

EDIT: See my photos on this post!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...