Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sick Science Experiments

When I was younger, my older sister and I used to make fun science experiments at home like how to make Gumamela (Hibiscus) bubbles. We didn't really have iPads back then but there was TV and we used to watch Bill Nye the Science Guy. He made Science look so much fun by showing us cool experiments. That probably sparked my interest and I ended up studying in a Science High School. 


Anyway, there are these weekly videos on Youtube called Sick Science by Steven Spangler. He was featured several times on Ellen and other shows because he's such a cool science guy. 

via EllenTV


If he was my science teacher, he'd be my favorite science teacher (next to Bill Nye). You can watch their cool videos with your kids and try the experiments at home.

Like how to make a light bulb:

Or how to make this bubbling lava lamp

And these boo bubbles out of dry ice. Perfect for Halloween!

Check out more science experiments on http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...