Sunday, September 29, 2013

PixaRoll Photos - The Results

Hello! I am still alive! It's just been hell in the office. We have so many new projects and I don't even have time to do crafting, update my blog, and even exercise. :( But anyway, I don't wanna talk about that. Let's talk about the good stuff. :)

So last week I received a package from Singapore. My PixaRoll photos are here! Hehe, I had to cover my address with digital washi tape (from Pugly Pixel).


The photos took two weeks to arrive at my home. I assume it's because I ordered again 3 days after my first order and they just shipped the 2 batches together to save costs. But nonetheless I am very impressed with how they all turned out. Even though some of the photos were low res (that was my fault, I used an iPod), they still looked really good. I am a happy customer right now! And you know what? It was worth the wait.


So here they are, a bunch of 4"x4" photos from my travels. I'm planning to redecorate my room, with Travel/World/Jetsetter as my theme. I just love and want to travel both locally and abroad (hey, nothing bad with dreaming, right?), and I will most likely stick these photos on my wall along with my other lomo photos that I took a few years back.


So, if you are impressed with the results that I had, then download the PixaRoll app on your phones and make sure to LIKE their Facebook Page because that's where they will most likely announce their sweet deals and other promos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...