Monday, September 9, 2013

Cardboard Glasses

It has been a bittersweet week for me since my sister and her daughters had left for Boston and now I don't have anyone to play with :( But anyhow, this is my last craft project with my niece before they left. It's just a simple pair of cardboard glasses.


When I made the cereal box finger puppets I made sure that nothing will be put to waste so I used the shorter sides of the box to make these. I hand drew these glasses but you can also download templates from the internet. For the handle, just tape a barbecue stick at the side. And then you're done. Easy as pie!


I'll still see them through Facetime but of course it's different when you get to hold them and play with them. She will be a big girl the next time they're going to visit us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...