Monday, August 12, 2013

Cereal Box File Holders

We love to have cereal for breakfast. But what do we do with the cereal boxes when we have emptied them out? Do you throw them away or do you make them into something useful? Last weekend I transformed our empty cereal boxes into useful file holders.


You will need: your cereal box, of course. Since my cereal box is medium sized, I can fit receipts, folded paper, or letter sized documents in it. If you usually buy the big cereal boxes then I guess that's better. You can fit magazines with that size.


Draw lines using a pen or a marker. Make two dots, 3 inches from the bottom and 2.5 inches from the side. Then draw a diagonal line connecting the two dots that you just marked. Do the same on the other side of the box.


And then cut cut cut.


Now it's time to decorate! I just hot glued the fabric that I bought a long time ago during my hoarding days. You can also use gift wrapping paper or you can paint on the boxes. Here is the end product: (sorry my dog is such a photo bomber)


Photo bomb doggy!



1 comment:

  1. AAwwwwee ...
    you doggy is sooo cutee!!

    http://moonshineandsunlight.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...