Monday, August 19, 2013

Anvaya Cove Weekend Getaway

Hi all! I wasn't able to do any crafting for this week because I was on vacation with my family. Our family friend invited us to stay at Anvaya Cove in Morong, Bataan. It was such a beautiful place and so I'd like to share with you some photos of the house that we stayed in.


The house is one of the seaside villas in the resort, built on a high area overlooking the beach. The house had sliding glass doors on almost every side so the breeze and the natural light can pass through. And here's the fountain at the entrance of the house. 


Above the dining area were huge hanging lamps made of wicker. And these were even more beautiful at night. Beside the dining area was the living room where all furniture were upholstered in white. It made the space light and airy.


There were books about tropical living and seaside homes everywhere in the house. And to stick to the coastal theme, the owner collected sea shells and placed them on a tray table.


Now here's the best part: the swimming pool with the nice view of the beach.


There were so many outdoor furniture to relax on, like this one


And the hammock


and this huge Dedon outdoor sofa.


with pebbles on the table


This is a shot of one of the four bedrooms. Joel, the housekeeper, made the swan towels by himself. I should have asked him to teach me how to make them. While we slept we were lullabied by the sound of the waves.


In front of the bed is the desk where you can work from your laptop or read a book. 


And here's the bathroom with his and hers sinks.


Downstairs is a door with nice wood carving detail. I opened it and found out it was the pump room for the swimming pool.


Here's a closeup of the wood carving.


These were my photos of the house. I wanted to show you the kitchen, but I didn't have good photos of it. Anyway, that's where I was over the weekend. We had a wonderful quality time despite the rainy (or rather stormy) weather. I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...