Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yellow and Mint

Right now, I'm loving this color combination: yellow and mint! These two colors go well together because they balance each other out. Yellow is a bright and sunny color and it gives your room a nice warm feel. Mint, on the other hand, is cool and refreshing and is also easy on the eyes.

These two colors make a good palette for a nursery room especially if you do not want to use the stereotypical pink/blue.



1. Living Room from Objects Living
3. Bedroom from My Home Ideas, photo by Lisa Romerein
4. Living Room from Grays Lane

Here are yellow and mint accessories that I found online:

1. Cushion Cover 30x50, H&M
2. Awesome Owl Catch-All Dish, Urban Outfitters
3. Little Geometry Cushion (in mint), Ferm Living
4. Fuji Instax Mini 8 Yellow, London Drugs
5. Enamelware Candle Tin, Anthropologie
6. Oh Snap Leather Journal, Urban Outfitters
7. Finn Rocker, Anthropologie



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my nursery! super cute post. I just started following you so i'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I absolutely love your nursery :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring my living room design! I also love mint and yellow...and love this post. You have a new subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks, Misty! I really love your work, by the way :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...