I am in love with kelly green at the moment because it's such a glamorous color. But I like to use this kind of green sparingly. In a room that has a black and white or neutral color scheme, you can add kelly green as accent. That extra pop of color will make the room look even more sophisticated.
My favorite example is the entryway below by City Dwellin'. Upon entering the room, you are greeted by the solid, bright green credenza along with the black and white patterns on the wall and on the floor. The bunch of white peonies also gave the room more charm.
1. Entryway via City Dwellin'
2. Living room via Charm Home Design
This is my inspiration board for the color scheme. Also, I love the wallpaper. It's very Great Gatsby.
1. Superfresco Easy Cinema Wallpaper, Graham and Brown
2. Emerald Table Lamp, Lowes
3. Credenza, Fabulous Mess
4. Parsons Side Table, Bungalow 5
5. Arbor Trellis Linen Print Pillow, Shades of Light
6. Quincy Pillow in Green, Joss & Main
7. Stockholm Three Seat Sofa, Ikea