Sunday, July 21, 2013

Good Finds at 10a Alabama Arts and Crafts Fair

Yesterday I went to the 10a Alabama Arts and Crafts Fair, where you can find handmade goodies. There were so many pretty items! The sellers were very friendly and they did not hesitate to answer my questions about their products.

I bought this kitty felt pin from Gawani Femi and a cute ice cream ring from Pop Junk Love  Both of these are for my little nieces. I also bought a chevron printed notebook from Spellbound, and I got a free back issue of Real Living Magazine! 


I wanted to buy a lot of things, but I didn't have enough money :P But here are other good finds at the fair:

Sleeping eye patches by Monsterella



Dreamcatcher necklaces and bracelets by Eureka Design Co.



Origami earrings by Orig.Kami



Adventure Time stuffed felt dolls by Pop Junk Love



Tansan (bottle cap) pins by Pop! Pins



Hand painted resin pendants by Thingamabobs



These cute hand painted bottle cap clips. I can't remember the name of the seller :(



Felt speech bubbles by Gawani Femi


1 comment:

  1. This is outstanding information and the best opportunity for the people who want to learn the great knowledge. affordable health insurance plans in florida

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...