Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Earrings Makeover with Nail Polish

If you have a pair of earrings that need some color, you can liven it up using nail polish and it will have an enamel effect. All you will need are a pair of earrings, bright colored nail polish, clear nail polish and tape.


First, you need to cover with tape the parts of the earring that you do not want to paint. Since the earrings have glitters, I added 2 coats of clear nail polish to create a smooth texture.


You may want to put a piece of paper towel on the surface where you're working. Add two coats of colored nail polish. Let it dry for a couple of minutes and add two coats of clear nail polish.



When the nail polish has dried, you can then remove the tape.



While they're still wet make sure that the earrings do not touch each other so that the nail polish won't get messed up. Wait for the earrings to completely dry before you can wear them. :)




5 comments:

  1. I love these! I have a pair with the same hammered look that I never wear. I'm going to go find them and paint them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Let me know how they turn out :)

      Delete
  2. I did some experimenting with nail polish just the other day!!! I painted wood beads...they look pretty neat, so I got my granddaughters wild colors an plan to do some experimenting again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, painting wood beads is a good idea! Did you take photos? I'd love to see them :)

      Delete
  3. This is really very helpful and informative post. I like it. it help us to full service offered for ladies online shopping Buy nail polish Products Online.


    Buy nail polish online & Oil free liquid foundation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...