Here's another awesome color combination: coral and navy.
Navy and coral make a pair of complimentary colors. This means the colors are opposite each other on the color wheel. Navy blue is such a rich and classic color, while coral is bright and energizing. Navy is somewhat masculine, and coral is more feminine.
Both are bold colors and strongly contrast each other. You can partner them with neutral colored items, and gold and white accessories. Your room (or your outfit?) will look amazing.
2. Bedroom via Decorchick
Here are some items for the home that would fit the color scheme.
1. Love Knots Guest Towel Tray, One Kings Lane
2. Peach and Gold Pot, upintheairsomewhere
3. Coral Reef Ovo Table Lamp, Lamps Plus
4. Trellis Coral Pillow Cover, Oh My Pillow
5. Baris Decorative Pillow, Furbish Studio
6. Lampert Sofa in Venice Navy, Jonathan Adler
7. Homespun Trellis Navy Rug, Rugs USA
8. Red Coral Study, Williams-Sonoma