Felt like baking this morning so here's what I had for breakfast: Banana Nut Muesli Bar
The recipe is egg free and milk free, but it has nuts. I like that it's not too sweet, not like the ones that we normally see on the grocery store.
2 ripe bananas
4 tbsp water
1/2 cup chopped nuts and dried fruits combined
3 cups rolled oats
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F.
2. Mash the bananas in a bowls and add water until it has a gooey consistency. Set this aside.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a larger bowl and pour in the mashed bananas. Mix mix mix.
4. Pour the mixture to your tin (I used two loaf tins for this recipe). Put it in the oven and bake it for 25 minutes.
5. Let it cool for 5 minutes and slice each batch into four. And enjoy.