Friday, March 22, 2013

Pinterest Feed This Week

Just to share on this blog some more pretty things all over the internet, I decided to start making posts on what's on my Pinterest newsfeed. You know, just for fun.

Anyway, here are some of the pins that I found interesting:

1. Paint your doors pink and yellow

This two-toned door at Amanda Happé's apartment was featured in Design Sponge. It's a nice pop of color in her minimalist home.

photo from Design Sponge


2. Plates on the wall

This photo was posted by Clemmensen & Brok, at Elly's Pancake House in Chicago. If I had the time to go to the flea market, I'd buy as many vintage plates and porcelain items as I can. And one of the things you can do with vintage plates is to hang them on the wall.

Photo from Clemmensen & Brok

3. Bri Emery's new home

Bri Emery of designlovefest had her house done by Emily Henderson, the winner of HGTV design star, my favorite stylist in the whole world.


4. Anthropologie's Stitch-Striped Pillow

These pastel colored pillows from Anthropologie comes in three colors. I like the styling and how they photographed the pillows in this picture.

photo from Anthropologie

5. Bunny Ear Bags

Joy Cho posted this DIY bunny ear bags for Easter. You can put treats and other surprises in this bag for a party. Easter is coming! Are you ready to decorate your Easter eggs?

photo from ohhappyday

6. What happens when a bunch of pastel paper circles are posted on the wall

This folded paper decor was posted on Oh So Beautiful Paper for a brunch for Minted. It's so beautiful I have no words for it.

photo from ohsobeautifulpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...