Today I experimented with acrylic paint and rubber bands to decorate our easter eggs. It did not come out as clean as I expected, but in the end I liked how they turned out. It's still worth blogging!
I just grabbed eggs in our fridge. It was a bit frustrating when I found out that our eggs weren't white. It's weird when your family tries to go organic.
For the first design, I wrapped the rubber bands first before painting them with gold.
For the next design, I painted the egg with gold first,
Placed the rubber bands,
Then painted another layer of acrylic paint. I removed the rubber bands one by one using a pair of tweezers.
Happy Easter everyone!