Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Extra Cookie Dough for Your Ice Cream

I was so excited when I found out that 7/11 sells these Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie ice cream by Selecta. Just bought a small tub today.


Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite ice cream flavor (the Ben and Jerry's kind to be exact). I was expecting this to have cookie dough bits, unfortunately there wasn't enough! So I decided to make more cookie dough for my ice cream.

Note: Don't ever eat raw cookie dough with eggs in it. There could be Salmonella.


Found this eggless recipe somewhere on allrecipes.com

This recipe is enough for the whole tub that I bought.

Ingredients:

- 6 tbsp white sugar
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Combine everything and wrap the dough with cling wrap then let it chill in the freezer for about 2 hours. After that, you can scoop and roll them into small balls, and serve them with your ice cream.

Easy peasy, right?

Now I can enjoy my ice cream while I chew on these yummy cookie dough balls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...