Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year and Some Update

Hello, just dropping by to say a late Happy New Year! What have I been up to for the past few days? I have been practicing fake calligraphy.


I can't do the real thing because it's messy for lefties to use a calligraphy pen. The last time I did this was back when I was in elementary school. So I'm a bit rusty.


To learn how to do it on your own, Jones Design Company posted a tutorial on their blog almost a year ago: link!

I'll keep practicing and will soon try to digitize them using Illustrator (once I learn how to use that program hehe).



2 comments:

  1. pretty, pretty (fake) calligraphy!

    (I'm sorry, my comments are a bit un-cohesive right now -.-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I saw your blog post about how you practiced (real) calligraphy and your handwriting is so pretty! Wish you could teach me one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...