Monday, December 24, 2012

Gold and White Dot Wrapping Paper

This post is for the Christmas crammers.


I've been looking for different ways to make your own wrapping paper this season and this is one of the ideas that I saw in the internet so I gave it a try.

Start with punching white/cream paper and gold plastic foil. If you try to punch the plastic foil alone, it's going to be too soft and it won't punch properly. So what I did was I used the white paper as backing and the circle cuts were clean.


Prepare your kraft paper and just cut the length that you will only need. Make sure you have newspaper so that the spray adhesive will not ruin your flooring.


Then use adhesive spray onto your kraft paper.


Lightly sprinkle the gold and white dots on the kraft paper. Some will not lay flat so it's good to press them using your finger or the tip of a pencil.


Let the adhesive dry for a while. Otherwise if you're too excited to wrap your gifts (like me), it will be a sticky situation for your hands. On a positive note, I didn't have to use scotch tape to seal my gifts since the wrapping paper was sticky enough.


Nice and simple. One more wrapping post to come and then I'm going to enjoy my Christmas eve. :)



5 comments:

  1. Where did you buy the spray adhesive? Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy the large kraft paper from? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lai! National Bookstore at Robinsons Pioneer :)

      Delete
  3. Looks beautiful and so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...