Saturday, July 7, 2012

Paper Owl Family

Today I was inspired by The Krafty Wife to make my own paper owl family. I used scraps of paper with patterns and put them together to make cute owls.

First you can download the base template for the owl here at sewnews


Use scraps of paper with different colors and patterns for the body parts of the owl. Then try to put them together using Elmer's glue.

You can frame them just like what The Krafty Wife did:

Photo from The Krafty Wife

While I just stuck my owls on the wall using tape.



The thing here is I didn't really print the template, I just used it as basis for the shape of the body parts. I was able to play with different sizes that's why I have a baby owl, a daddy owl and a mommy owl.

Anyway, it's easy to do. I think kids will like to do this on their own. I hope you enjoy making them.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...