Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day Printouts

Happy Fathers Day to everyone!

I was planning to bake fathers day cupcakes unfortunately they turned out to be a terrible disaster. It was such a horrifying experience and now I realize that I am a big failure at making cupcake icing. I just can't make the icing fluffy enough.



So if anyone out there who would like to share a good and easy recipe for cupcake icing, then I would love to try it.

Anyway, I didn't want to put to waste what my sister made for Fathers day. It was supposed to be for our cupcake toppers.


Aside from cupcake toppers, these can also be used as badges or cut outs for your fathers day greeting cards. You may download the printout here for free.

And check out my sister's artworks here

Again, happy fathers day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...