Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake

I have been reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and in the first book, Percy mentioned that he drank nectar, which is the drink of the gods and is also supposed to heal injured demigods. The nectar usually tasted like your favorite food and in this case, Percy Jackson's nectar tasted like warm chocolate chip cookies.

While I was reading it, I could imagine that Percy's nectar would be some sort of chocolate chip cookie milkshake. And I got curious so I tried making some.



Here are the ingredients for a quick milkshake:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chocolate chip cookies (can be home made or bought from the store)
- 1 cup milk (I used carabao's milk because it's sweeter and creamier but you can also use cow's milk)

This makes 2 servings.


Blend all your ingredients in your blender until everything is smooth and frothy. And then just pour it on your favorite milkshake glass. If you have extra chocolate chips and whipped cream, you can add them on your milkshake as garnish.


They taste like cookie dough ice cream and it's really good! Percy Jackson probably felt so much better after drinking this. This milkshake however is not healthy because of all the fat you get from dairy... just like what a normal milkshake would have. (haha)

Try making this and tell me what you think! I hope you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...