Saturday, May 12, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On


I passed by the bookstore yesterday and I happen to find a small bright red book called Keep Calm and Carry On. I thought this book was going to be interesting.

It is a compilation of quotes from philosophers to authors with categories like money, work, happiness, friendship, and so much more.

Here are some quotes in the book:

If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep - Dale Carnegie

Better bread with water, than cake with trouble - Russian Proverb

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens. - Benjamin Disraeli

I bought it just for when I need a quick advice during my low points and it might just make my day.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...